Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baking Life in Facebook

Posted by bonz at 1:12 PM
I discovered a baking game in Facebook... a game so interesting for me that it's now became an addiction.. lols!
I just wished that this baking game is true...  I know how to bake pastries, I have my own bakery and it's earning pretty much!  Well, I just hope that it is all real... ;)


And as part of my recent addiction and frustration, I'll be sharing here, since this is my cupcakes blog, the personalized cupcakes I made straight from my 'bakery's kitchen'!  So, just hold on to your seats and see my online creations here... ;)

Leveling up and happily baking in Baking Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I love Cupcakes! Yummy! Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Graphic from Enakei